1. Anti-ageing cream by Exyste for men, $560, from harvey nichols
2. Mark Six Boxer shorts for men, $70, from G.O.D.
3. Couples corkscrews, $630 each, by Alessi
4. “Blondes Brunettes Redheads” little black book by Smythson, $485, from Harvey Nichols
5. IPod video by Apple...
An unusually dressed individual, he who wears the fedora is in possession of class and character.
Listens to: Alice Russell, Mr. Scruff and other hip music he’ll introduce you to when you sit down for a bottle of Stella Artois
Good at: Choosing furniture
Wears: Blazers over T-...
1. Superman PVC, $25 from Po Yuen Shop, 52 Staunton St., Central, 2547-5902.
2. Lion dance, $25 from Po Yuen Shop, 52 Staunton St., Central, 2547-5902.
3. Kawaii Hello Kitty, $25 from Po Yuen Shop, 52 Staunton St., Central, 2547-5902.
4. Superman on a scooter, $25 from Po Yuen Shop, 52...
The Hungry Ghost Festival has just begun and, according to Chinese tradition, it’s the time to burn paper offerings for your ancestors, usually paper money. But these days, that’s just not enough for the afterlife.
Kiehl's "Daddy Blue" acne treatment, $725, G/F, 28 Russell St., Causeway Bay, 2591-0117...
People | Food & Drinks | Nightlife | Shopping | Others
Man Of The Year
Donald Tsang Yam-kuen 39%
Longhair Leung Kwok-hung 37%
Stephen Chow Sing-chi 15%
Bishop Zen 6%
Albert Cheng King-hon 3%
Whew! This one was close. Longhair was leading for the longest time but...
Busy Hong Kong people usually avoid the housework by hiring a helper, but there are things even the most devoted domestic is unlikely to be able to do for you, such as throwing a party, giving a professional spa treatment, or deciding what to wear. But there are companies that can. Home services -...
Gucci, Shop G5, 104-5 Lee Gardens Two, 28 Yun Ping Rd, Causeway Bay, 25766918
Celine, Shop G40, The Landmark, 9 Pedder St., Central, 2525-1281
Lane Crawford, Times Square, 1 Matheson St., Causeway Bay, 2118-3638
Eye’s Mate Optical Co., G/F, Tung Cheong Commercial Centre, 221A...